Here is my video to debrief OT 640!

https://youtu.be/7MSMJSndXk8

Comments

  1. Mandy! I loved your video, you hit on so many amazing points. I agree with you about having a go to set of interventions that can help us in the beginning and then we can tailor them to each person. That is so exciting that you got to come up with an intervention and that she is going to implement in the future, that is really encouraging. It seems like you got some good exposure to the mental health scope of practice in occupational therapy, and I bet that is going to help you in whatever setting that you go into. Thanks for sharing your video, I am excited to hear more about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,

    Great video, thank you for sharing your fieldwork experience. I was really interested to hear how you time went at this facility since I will be doing my level 2 there in the fall!! I too agree that it will be helpful to have go to interventions that we do with clients. I feel like this will come when we become more comfortable with different client groups and settings. I also think it will be difficult for me to interact with some the people and with diagnosis that are at this setting. There is an art to redirecting and keeping clients on task and that too will just come with practice! I can’t wait to hear more about your experience!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Media Project: The PlanHand

Sensory Integration Frame of Reference

SCLV Specialty Certification